Custom Search

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Recalling A Terrible Moment IN History




Today is the day that a nuclear attack on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the United Statees in 1945. The first use of nuclear weapson by any country. The blast caused over 210,000 deaths and years of misery and suffering for thousand of survivors. The military is said to still spend over $40 billion anually on Nuclear weapons. Perhaps this is the reason that so many other communies have no budget offered to them by the United States. 



Seventy two years ago the United States returned the favor to Japan and dropped an atomic bomb on August 6, 1945. The attack would be the first nuclear weapon to be used in war.




This to me is very scary. My daddy always told me that it would take one crazy man and a button to destroy the entire world. I pray in my life tim and in my childrens life time that this never happens

shared at
amaze me monday

2 comments:

  1. As a Former USAF member and the son of a WW 2 Veteran,who served in the US Army Air Force(as it was called when those bombs were dropped)Dad said he hoped that those bombs would never be used again.I pray that it does not happen as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't mention the loss of life when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. I hope these weapons never are used again, but stay tuned, if it's them or us, I'd rather kiss North Korea goodbye.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post