Custom Search

Friday, January 20, 2017

Pray for the President


Whether or not you voted for him or not Donald J. Trump is now the President of the United States. I believe my role is to take part and note on watching how things go down. I also believe that we should pray for our president. Here are some ways that you can pray for our president

  1. Pray that Donald Trump would be given wisdom and knowledge. “Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?” (2 Chronicles 1:1).
  2. Pray for Donald Trump’s health and safety. “So that they may offer sacrifices pleasing to the God of heaven and pray for the well-being of the king and his sons” (Ezra 6:10).
  3. Pray that Donald Trump will execute justice for all people. “For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer” (Romans 13:4).
  4. Pray that Donald Trump will pursue peace and prosperity for America. “Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper” (Jeremiah 29:7).
  5. Pray that God’s will would be done through Donald Trump. In the Lord’s hand the king’s heart is a stream of water that he channels toward all who please him” (Proverbs 21:1).
useful resource here

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful list and attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank you for stopping by and expressing your thoughts. I believe that the leader of our great country no matter who it is needs our prayers. With all that Trump has facing him he will need prayer. WIth all our country has facing us we need to pray for his leadership.
    I appreciate your thoughts today

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post