Custom Search

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Harumika Review

I was not a fashion or beauty person so when my daughters were growing up I often worried about how I would teach them the things they needed to know. Lucky for them they had a natural sense of beauty and fashion. They loved it from the time they were little dressing their dolls in different styles and later drawing and creating fashions for their barbies. I am so glad that there is a new product on the market that may spark my grand-daughters fashion sense as well. Harumika has been created to help style the imagination.


 Harumika is a Japanese toy that was brought to America by Bandai in June of 2009. The premise of the toy is to allow kids to style their own fashions – without any sewing involved. The toy involves plastic dress forms that different fabrics and accessories are wrapped around and then attached in the back using the stylus design tool with the patent-pending Style Lock System. I know that if this was around when my girls were younger and even now that they are older that harumka would  be a favorite of theirs.





I believe that any young lady interested in dolls, fashion or both will love Harumika. The hours creating fashions and building imagination skills will help build skills for their future. Decision making can be made stronger by deciding exactly what style they will create makes the projects more fun. There are no real skills needed since the Harumika is a no sew experience.

Harumika products are available at Toys R Us and Target and also online at Amazon. Prices vary depending on the retailer. You can find more information about Harumika at their website at http://www.harumika.com/  – or become a fan on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter.



Thanks to Bandai America for sending me a product to use in this review. The thoughts and opinions shared in this post are those of mine alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post