Custom Search

Friday, June 24, 2011



1. One of my favorite birthday presents was _____.

a new bike I got from my grandparents when I was 12

2. _____, it was as simple as that.

I wish , ......


3. The moon _____.

bounce



4. _____ includes _____.

all includes everything

5. I was tempted by _____.

white chocolate

6. _____ are some of the things I like to do on vacation.

rest and have fun

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

forward to rest .... tommorow include work Sunday have a good day at work
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting, Annie. I like your answers to these questions. That's how we get to know out bloggy friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO ~ Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting ~ You have an excellent blog and I bet no one goes hungry at your house! Hugs C. and ArtMuseDog ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post