Custom Search

Monday, March 14, 2011

Toggle Bandz - Adjustable Headbands

One thing that we never seemed to have enough time or patience for is doing my daughters hair. Its a good thing that my daughter did not take after me because she loves to do Princess' hair One of the easiest ways to do her hair and make it look great is by using Toggle Bandz. Toggle Bandz are fully adjustable headbands that come in a variety of colors, sizes and widths. One thing that I hate about the traditional headbands is that they never seem big enough. The plastic headbands are created so that they do not bend easily. The cloth ones work a little bit better but there are not a lot of choices and most look as if they are made for athletes. With Toggle Bandz you can custom your order so that you get exactly what you are asked for. They are easy to use as well you simply slide the band over your head and then adjust it to fit. 

Let me share a couple of my favorite Toggle Bandz with you.








Are you like me and think they are adorable? If so you may want to get your little gal one as well. If you have something else in mind then you may want to create a custom order.

I think Toggle Bandz are super cute and I think would be perfect for spring and the upcoming Easter holiday. Perhaps you may choose to order a toggle bandz that matches the special dress that your little Princess will be wearing. You can order Toggle Bandz at their website located at http://togglebandz.weebly.com/index.html also look for them on facebook


we received a toggle band to review for this post. Thanks so much to Toggle Bandz our Princess loves it. The thoughts and opinions I shared in this post are those of mine alone


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post