Custom Search

Friday, December 3, 2010

Snowball Cookies


1 c. butter


1/2 c. confectioners' sugar

1/2 tsp. salt

2 tsp. vanilla

2 c. sifted flour

1 c. chopped pecans or walnuts

Additional confectioners' sugar (for rolling)



Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add remaining ingredients, mixing to combine. Use a teaspoonful of dough and roll into small ball. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool slightly and roll in confectioners' sugar.


Shared at MomTrends and TidyMom

2 comments:

  1. These look good! If I was eating wheat right now, I'm sure I could eat several of them. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these at a goodie making party i went to this weekend, they turned out great, i added extra sugar and didnt roll them the same way, so yours are prettier, but were still super yummy. i linked back and used your picture on my blog, hope thats ok.
    http://lofteeideas.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-goody-making-party.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post