Custom Search

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cakes & Beans

Have You Ever Heard of Cake & Beans? Well while they are a couple of my favorite foods that is not what I am referring to. Cakes & Beans is a custom creativity boutique worthy clothing line. They offer tutus, unique onesies and other adorable goodies. Being from Southern Illinois I love this super cute onesie.




Those gorgeous tutus are amongst the wonderful items that Cake & Beans have available at their etsy shop. Be on the watch out for a review and giveaway for Cake & Beans in the future. Til then visit Cake & Beans here:

this post was created using my own thoughts and comments and was not influenced by any sort of payment






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post