Custom Search

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Calypso Studios Inc lovely and affordable christmas gifts

Recently I was emailed and asked if I would help spread the word about the new fall and holiday products from Calypso Studios Inc. I of course said yes as my daughter has a love for the wonderful bags that are sold by Calypso and my other daughter loves the jewelry and keychains that are available on the Calypso Studios. I did not tell the girls that Calypso was sending samples of their new products only that we were going to help spread the word. Since the eldest does not have internet and the other does not read my blog the secret that the wonderful products that Calypso sent will be kept for Christmas presents. With Christmas just around the corner you may be looking for attractive inexpensive gifts then Calypso could be just for you. Calypso Studios Inc is hosting a sale on their holidays bags 2/$10 by using the code HSHOP1031!!!
The clay ball key rings available at Calypso Studios come in many different patterns and colors and my teen girls love these. With such a variety available you should find the perfect gift for yourself or someone special on your christmas list.
Calypso Studios Inc sells jewelry as well in many styles, colors and is affordable as well. If you are looking for that wonderful gift to give to someone special then check out Calypso Studios Inc and their wide assortment of jewelry.
As always you can find any of this jewelry on their website
http://calypso.cameoez.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post