Custom Search

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HighSchool Homecoming and Football Pictures

Last week I shared with you that it would be quite busy because of all the homecoming festivities. Well here are just a few pictures to show what we enjoyed that day. Here is my son sitting sideways on the wagon that carried the football players.


Here they are playing the football game. It was very exciting. The one in the blue jean shorts standing on the sidelines is my son. He has been named the do it all coach helper since at this time he is out of football



Here is a picture of the score board toward the end of the game. Yes we won 27 to 13. Yeah I was so happy for the boys.

Listed this at the blog Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesday


2 comments:

  1. Gotta love the football season! Fun pics!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and congrats on the win :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post