Custom Search

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Slow Cook Goulash

This recipe is one that I love to fix during back to school when the weather gets right and life is busy.

Slow Cook Goulash

1 T oil
onion, sliced
pepper, diced
3 lbs. beef cubes
6 oz tomato paste
salt and pepper

Saute onions in oil til brown. Add beef and brown. Throw in slow cooker add tomato paste, peppers. Add two tomato cans of water and simmer 2 1/2 hours on high stir often. Season to taste. Add potatoes 30 minutes. If appears to thick add a bit of water.

Find more great slow cook recipes on the blog Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. For years I thought goulash was with macaroni. But my husband's grandparents are from Hungry and Austria, and I found out it is not. I love this recipe. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love goulash, I also posted a recipe for it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post