Custom Search

Thursday, January 22, 2009

little bit more about me

1. Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?

Yes I have hobbies, kids if they can be considered hobbies we do alot of things like walks, games, yard work, art work, etc... I also coupon,save, menu plan and love to cook and find great recipes

2. What do you like to do for fun?

Once again children, church and cooking would be somewhere in the top


3. Do you go out much? Where do you like to go? What kinds of things do you like to do?
we have family night once a week but other than that no. We do travel at least once a month for a few days at a time during the spring, summer and fall. We own a RV but stay home december through most of march.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post