Custom Search

Monday, January 19, 2009

1) Who is the person you know with the best sixth sense?
I would have to say my son who I believe has always been able to tell things that others could not

2) If you could be the sole confessor to anyone on earth and you could never betray their trust, whose confessions would you want to hear?
I am not for sure if I would want to hear a confession but maybe Billy Graham to see what if anything he ever did wrong. TO me however this is between them and thier lord


3) What one person most affected the choices you have made in your career?
Well, my grandmother and my husbands aunt. I became a nurses aide because of the aunt but a great mom because of my husbands grandmother

I picked these questions up from curious as a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post