Custom Search

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

fat burning friday

Me and my husband have been doing rather well on dieting. I only wish that the weather was better and we could get outside for more exercise. We had some great days though and are learning how to cut the calories in our daily diets. I even made a switch for our entire family. We are a southern style family and love our iced tea well, we normally used 1 cup of sugar in our tea and I decided to cut that in half thus for every glass a tea I drank the calories would be 1/2. The kids did not recognize the change and no complaints were heard so the tea will stay that way. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! One more way to cut calories, this time for the whole family.

For more fat burning friday head over to mommy snack

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post