Custom Search

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Taco Soup #Recipe



1 pound hamburger
1 packet taco seasoning
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 can corn (undrained)
1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can hominy (white)
1 can diced tomatoes

Brown meat and drain.
In crockpot or large kettle, add meat and sprinkle seasoning packets on top.
Add entire contents of the canned ingredients - do not drain the juice!
Stir until mixed and and cook on low for 2 -4 hours in crockpot or on stovetop until hot.

Feel free to add shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream.


retweet post here

shared on these blog hops, linkups and parties
wise woman linkup 

shared on these facebook group linkups
RT club ==== 2/5 === 2 rt

2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely DELICIOUS! I will have to try this out when I get back from my current travels. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this soup is one of my favorites and a big hit at our house. you will enjoy when you arrive back home

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post