Custom Search

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Single Parent Day We Salute All Single Parents


In the many years I have been a parent  have always had a partner. Perhaps there were times that he was not present to help but always there to listen to me and offer advice. Single mothers do it every day, taking care of kids, running the house, fixing the meals and everything else that  may be needed done.



It's a hard job to the only person your children can come to for transport, affection, advice , homework help, and money. Doing the shopping, cooking, cleaning and home maintenance by yourself takes a lot of energy Yet you should not allow your self to be nagging or grumpy as your family needs you. I am not sure how single parents do it as I could not. Wtth out my husband I would be lost

The 2010 census showed that percentage of single father headed households with kids increased 27% in the decade from 2000 to 2010. Percentage of single mother headed households rose as well in that time period

There are lots of reasons why someone may raise their children alone. Whatever the reason s rest assured what they all have in common is the hard work that one must put into to care for their children. I for one would like to salute all single parent led families. The long hours you put into and the hard work you put into raising your kids on your own.
.





3 comments:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to share a few story on how I save my marriage from going through a divorce, it all started when I find out that my husband was cheating on me and I already have two kids for him, so I don't want the marriage to be broken because if that happens it will be a big load on me taking care of the kids alone for that not to happen, I went searching for solution to make him love me again and stop cheating that is how I came across Dr Ekpen online on what he has done for a lot of people so I contacted him for help and he helped me to cast a love spell on him to love only me and stop cheating. You can contact him today if you are having the same challenges in your relationship on ekpentemple@gmail.com and you will be clad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All thanks to Dr Otonokpo for restoring my Job and my lost money, I don't even know how to thank him enough.

    My name is Michael Rainer from USA, I lost my job due to the outbreak of covid 19 and I was so helpless that I couldn't even know what to do and then I lost the little money I have left with me to some fraudster and I cried but no one could help. So when I narrated the story to my friend SANDRA CORDELIA she tried to calm me down and said there is someone that can help me regain all that I lost but I never believed her until she told me about Dr Otonokpo and she gave me his contacts and I contacted him, and he said I should not worry that everything will come back to me, after 2 weeks I was called back to resume work and the fraudster that ripped me off my money called to refund my money back to me.

    I am very happy I met Dr Otonokpo, if you have any problem at all you can contact Dr Otonokpo if you also want your ex back, if you seek fruit of the womb, promotion in your work, protection from guns and cutlass through his email: otonokpotemple@gmail.com. WhatsApp: 08114129781

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post