Custom Search

Saturday, March 4, 2017

March 4th on National Grammar Day

I can recall as a young college student my professors would have a field day with the way that I talked and wrote. They suggested that I spoke with southern verb usage and you should have seen the papers and all the critique marks. I got help and achieved in getting better at both. Now when I see others with the same mistakes I used to make I recall my professors and try to help others rather than be appalled by it. When I saw that March 4th was National Grammar Day I had to create a post just for it.



National Grammar Day first occurred in 2008. It was created by Martha Brockenbrough the founder of the Society for the Promotion of Good Grammar. If you are looking to improve your grammar then you will find this great list of grammar errors very useful.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post