Custom Search

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Black Forest Pudding Parfait

With Valentine's Day in the air, I was in search of a wonderful easy dessert to serve the family. This recipe starts with chocolate cupcakes I believe you could even use cake brownies if you would like. 


This recipe was originally found on the back of a Jell-O box. It is good enough to serve to company and great to serve to the family after a week night dinner. Slice the top off the chocolate cupcakes, place them into the bottom of small drinking glass, parfait or dessert dish.
.

On top of the chocolate cake layer chocolate pudding. 

follow up with a layer of cherry pie filling

Top it all off with a deliciously creamy layer of whipped cream. Oh my so yummy

Then, top them off with a final dollop of pudding, and cherries.

Now its time to serve, be ready for great praise


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post