Custom Search

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Give a Little Christmas





This year think about donating to a worthy cause. In our area I have seen boxes for toys and tots, the salvation army and always those red bucket bell ringers. Tonight I donated my change to shop with a cop. I would love to say that we have never had to receive from a group like this but when I was a teenage mom I was not helped by family and my friends were my age and had no intention of helping with a baby. So it was community helpers that helped steer me. Now that I have grown children and grand-children and I am very thankful as I have shared to have the job that I do.. So each chance I get to give a bit back or help someone out I try to. I am thankful for the help I once got and want to thank those out there for letting me help do my share


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post