Custom Search

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Stealing

What was you first movie-going experience without your parents?

I went with my current husband. I am not sure what it was right now as for about a year that is what we did every saturday night.

Do you still buy DVDs or Blu Rays (or do you just stream them)?

hubby buys them and kids watch them on internet



What is your guilty pleasure movie? What about it works for you?

I love to watch roadhouse because of the sexy men

You have compiled a list of your top 100 movies. Which movies do you like, but would not make the list?

there are several that the kids watch like nemo that would not make the list

Which movie(s) do you compulsively watch over and over again? What makes it so great?

fried green tomatoes and steel magnolias reminds me of the time period I grew up in

Classic(s) you're embarrassed to admit you haven't seen yet?

there are many that I still need to watch 

Do you have any movie posters hanging on your wall? If yes, which ones and why?

when I was younger yes , my mother still has Elvis on her wall and my kids have posters on their walls

Tell us about a movie that you are passionate about.

Mask is one of my favorite passionate movies

What is a movie you vow to never watch? Why?

most rated x movies and some other rated r movies

Tell us about a movie that literally left you speechless.

dont know of any that really left me speechless if I see something I like I have to talk

What’s a movie that you always recommend?

blue and the gray

Who is an actor you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie?

Sam Houston

Who is an actor you don't get the appeal for? Why don’t you like them?

wayan brothers and I don't know just not my style

Who is an actor, living or dead, you'd love to meet? Why do they intrigue you?

Patrick Swazick (spelling??)

Sexiest actor/actress you've seen. (Picture required!)

never seen one in person

OK, you are casting a movie, pick four or five actors you’d hire to be in it and why we’d love them together.

wow I think there are several sexy men out there a few I listed here and others as well including sylvester stalone and john cena love them all because they all have such charism

Who are your favorite actor pairing of all time?

John Wayne and Kathryn Hepburn 

Have you ever watched movies from a decade that was before you were born? If so, which decade is your favorite?

always often like them better I watch movies from every generation

If you were to be in a movie would you rather play the hero, villain or anti-hero? Why?

I want to be the mistress in distress 

play along here

2 comments:

  1. It's hard not to like a movie that has both Patrick Swayze and Sam Elliot. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fried Green Tomatoes and Steel Magnolias are two of my favorites. I forgot about them! Good choices.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post