Custom Search

Monday, July 11, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday



Breakfast this morning was spent with my hubby and grand-babies. This morning we went to a local restaurant and enjoyed fresh made biscuits, bacon, gravy and potatoes.



The to do list was not a long one as tommorow is very full. We took the grand-babies to their moms after breakfast this morning, we checked on my sister and her son, and then returned back home.
At home the usual was done including laundry, dishes, and today I took extra time and did some blogging.


Currently reading the history of the amish

On my T.V.  wwe wrestling



The weather outside was hot and humid. Made it very hot day but not truly to bad. Glad the 100 degree days has not made it yet. Looks like in a couple of days we will cool a bit down and get more rain.

On my prayer list:

  • grandson goes to dr. to get cast off and pins in arm removed
  • visit with daughter tomorrow may it go well



Menu this week:

Monday: meat and potatoes night


Tuesday tater tot casserole


Wednesday  country chicken sandwich and grilled potatoes


Thursday  barbq ribs and mac n cheese


Friday  goulash


Saturday  weekend we will be on the road and hopefully stop at diner style restraunt or picnic
Sunday


Favorite Photos from Camera



Join in the fun here

1 comment:

  1. I love me some Amish history! Love the picture! Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post