Custom Search

Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Little Lesson TO Learn


I simply love this idea so super cute and well a great way to teach or learn a lesson. I learned from the lady the 20 pick up and well I taught that to my kids when they were young. Now that they are grown many things have changed. They learned their lessons when they were young but as they got older I believe that they have grown a bit lazy. Leaving things around has become an everyday event. I love this collect all box because it has the chores in the pocket located on the box. Oh yes believe me we will be enforcing this rule. Good way to help me stay organized. What do you think?

shared at
Weekend Retreat
live laugh love
Frugal Friday
I heart naptime
Thrifty Things Friday
Love 2 Upcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post