Custom Search

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shirts That Go review

Just recieved a phonecall from my daughter and her small but busy family. It seems that the children are on the go and making lots of great and fun noise. Children are so fun and love to be on the move. They are always running around, singing songs about things that move, watch cartoons with vehicles that move and talk so when I saw the super cute tees at Shirts That Go I fell in love with them. Just take a look at them the vibrant pictures just spills over with coolness and excitement. I can imagine any little boy or girl loving them.



My readers all know that I love firetrucks as well as kids firetruck tee - shirts
A young man my daughters age is sure to love the tractor trailor tees as he just completed his drivers training and now can drive one The truck on the tee looks as if it is ready to go
This super cute bulldozer shirt will attract nearly anyones attention but the special boy or girl will be the most delighted

Shirts That Go kids t-shirts are the ideal gift for the little vehicle lover in your family. Toddler and kid sies are available and all are made in the USA and shipping is free
find shirts to go on facebook or on twitter
 
We want to thanks Shirts that Go for the lovely fire truck tee they sent our little Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post