Custom Search

Friday, January 7, 2011

Making Snowflakes










http://www.fingerprintsonthefridge.com/


It was snowing here in Southern Illinois and we took the time to make some snowflakes in the indoors as well I love snowflakes each one is different. I really love the big snowflakes because you can see the details of their beauty. If you want to make a few snowflakes of your own simply follow these directions found here

Other great ideas for making snowflakes include:

Make Your Own Paper SnowflakesMake Your Own Paper Snowflakes

Super Snowflakes Craft Kit (Makes 12)Super Snowflakes Craft Kit (Makes 12)



Shared on Fingerprints On The Fridge blog



sponsors this week include Barefoot Books, Balboa Pillows Aurora Gifts Little Ones Happy Baby Foods Zutano and PawParrazi

1 comment:

  1. I love the snowflakes! Although, the ones we typically see here in Central Florida are fake.{{{gtin}}}I hopped over from Feature Yourself Friday. Am following you now. You can visit me at pitterpatandstickycat.blogspot.com
    if you'd like.
    Happy Weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post