Custom Search

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Fill Ins




1. It's 2011; I _____.




2. _____ pickles.



3. Thankfully I have my _____.



4. _____ the best things in life.



5. I am so _____.



6. _____ bowl _____.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
 
 
1 Its 2011 I am so excited
 
2 sweet pickles
 
3  Thankfully I have my new job
 
4 Friends are the best things in life
 
5 I am so blessed
 
6 glass bowl of fish
 
7 Im looking forward to blogging a bit, tommorow I will go back to work and sunday I am looking forward to the bible drillers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sponsors this week include Barefoot Books, Balboa Pillows Aurora Gifts Little Ones Happy Baby Foods Zutano and PawParrazi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post