Custom Search

Monday, January 3, 2011

24 years ago today


This is a picture of the man that has spent the last 24 years by my side. That's right today my husband and I celebrate our 24th anniversary. The little lady in blue in the picture is our oldest daughter and the young man in red is my little brother. Both of these little ones have children of their own that we are very proud of. So happy anniversary babe I love you lots
shared on blue Monday at Smiling Sallyhttp://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. A very Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Next year is the silver one.

    Happy Blue Monday, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hau`oli Piha Makahiki to you and your husband. I've got it posted HERE. I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary... and a happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo. Happy Anniversary & Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post