Custom Search

Friday, April 9, 2010

There will be coupons

If you are like me you prepare a meal plan, budget and often set aside coupons that you will use. The wonderful thing about knowing if coupons and what coupons will be in the weekend paper is knowing what if any coupons you will be using for the upcoming budget as well as you may get a great coupon to create a meal around. Anyways for your sneak preview you can go here as there should be two sets of coupons in the papers this week one from smartsource and the other from redplum

thanks $5 for dinners for sharing this with readers like me and others

1 comment:

  1. Hello, it's so nice to formally meet you!
    I'm stopping by for the Blog Party! Looking forward to a fun week nof partying.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post