Custom Search

Monday, April 5, 2010

Juicy Reward Insider



As you all know I am a Juicy Insider thanks to MomCentral. I recently used points to help save the rain forest. For every juicy reward point you use you can save 34 square feet of rain forest. This not only can make you feel better like it did me but share it with the young ones in your life and it can become a life lesson. So all in all everyone feels good about the decisions one makes and Juicy Rewards can help you make that choice.


I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post