Custom Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Anticipating New Baby

Good, True & Beautiful

hosted by the blog Good, True and Beautiful

This is a picture of my cousins little girls. This picture is so super cute I love it. They will soon be sisters to a new baby who will enter the world only when ready. Recently their mama spent the night in the hospital and the girls with their grandma. No baby yet but soon hopefully. Just for the Joy of it the whole world for these two little girls is full of excitement and anticipation of a lil baby to come.



1 comment:

  1. Oh how precious! To see their faces and know that life is going to change for their family! I sure hope everything goes well!

    thanks for sharing your JOY with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post