Custom Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Italian Beef Recipe


The theme over at Life as Mom Ultimate Recipe is herbs and spices I love the Pam's Pantry where you can find spice mixes for a very reasonable price as well as a small amish community in Kentucky where you can find some of the best spices available. But what I do with tehse spices becomes a very tasty pleasure for my family


Italian Beef


4 lb. rump roast

4 c broth from roast

1 t oregano

1 t basil

1 T onion salt

1 T garlic salt

1 T season salt

2 T accent

2 T season pepper


Cook roast in roast pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees or til tender Remove roast Let cool, then shred Take 4 cups of broth from roast pan and place in a saucepan Add oregano, basil, onion salt, Accent, seasoned salt, garlic and salt and seasoned pepper to broth. Add shredded meat and allow to simmer 30 minutes or til the flavor soaks in Serve on rolls

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post