Custom Search

Thursday, September 3, 2009

3x Thursday meme

3x Thursday: 09/03/y2k+9: Well, Do Ya?…

1. Do you use Facebook? Why/why not? Do you like it? Why/why not?

yes I do use facebook. I love to catch up with family and old friends. Yes I love it.

2. Do you use Twitter? Why/why not? Do you find it useful? Why/why not?

yes I use twitter, to enter contest, share news on my blog. yes it works great

3. Do you do (or have you ever done) any other type of social networking thing? If so, what? If not, why not?

yes I do my space, which I do not use a whole lot anymore


play along here

3 comments:

  1. I dunno how you use facebook and twitter and keep up your blog. It's all I can do to keep my blog up and running :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. princess is adorable, I facebook, twitter and blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a social media junkie, so I will be seeing you on all those places too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post