Custom Search

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Homemaker August 31, 2009

hhm
The weather in my neck of the woods

cool and fall like

One of my simple pleasures:


blogging seems to be it here lately


On my bedside table:

folder of papers I need to fill out


On my TV:

news


On the menu for tonight

pasta casserole

On my To Do List:

laundry



New Recipe I tried last week:

Strawberry Cool


In the craft basket

lots of reviews and contest to write up


Looking forward to:

Princess birthday and mine as well


Homemaking Tip for this week:

quick tip freeze left over spaghetti sauce in ice cube tray easy to use later




Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/08/sweet-desire-just-closer-walk.html


Favorite photo from last week:
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/08/saturday-photo-hunt-princess-makes-mess.html



Lesson learned the past few days:

take it easy the Lord will help us through all



On my Prayer List:
my son who is away in college
my son who is dealing with heart problems
the rice family
dave a friend from church



Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: James 1:5

share here or read more on the blog Diary of a Stay at Home MOm

2 comments:

  1. oh yeah a birthday to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dinner sounds great. And birthdays are always something to look forward too.
    happy week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post