Custom Search

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday 6

1. What’s the oldest item in your freezer?

there is a chicken in there that is about 3 months old

2. How likely is it that you’d actually thaw and use that item versus just tossing it?

If I get off this lazy streak I will use it to make chicken and dumplings

3. What food item is the healthiest in your freezer?

I would say the vegies

4. How many frozen dinners do you have in your freezer right now?

none

5. Take the quiz: What Frozen Treat Are You?




You Are a Snow Cone



You are lighthearted, playful, and optimistic about the world.

You're always having fun, and you're not the type to turn down anything sweet.



People might be surprised to know that you're very sensitive.

Even though you put on a brave face, your feelings are easily wounded.



6. How many frozen treats like ice cream do you have in your freezer?

at this time there are just a few however there will be more as I need to finish my shopping

play along here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post