Custom Search

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hells Kitchen

I am not sure if any of you all watch this or not but let me tell you this is one of my favorite shows. I have watched this every since the middle of the first season. I say the middle because I was not aware of it the first season and found out about the show while Chanel surfing. Hell's Kitchen is a T.V. show on the Fox network which pits chef against chef in a wildly exploited cooking show. Now while I like Top Chef and The Next Food Star Hells Kitchen is not a cooking show of that variety per say. It is more about who can take the heat so to say. You know the old saying if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. On the show Hells Kitchen that is exactly what happens only the cook who can't keep up with the heat is forced out.


The star of the show besides the chefs is Gordon Ramsey. Gordon Ramsey is from the U.K. and actually started the show on the British Networks. If you are able to get the T.V. Chanel BBC then you should know that Gordon Ramsey has several different shows on there as well. I think Gordon is a strong sort of man that may shout a bit too much but then I love the way that he lights the fire under the cooks to get them to be the best they can be. Chef Ramsey himself is one of the top chef in the world. While there is allot that can be said about this man there is in my own opinion nothing they can actually take away from his cooking or leadership in the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. We love this show!! Me and my husband have marathons when miss episodes! ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post