Custom Search

Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Musings

Oh what a wonderous time is spring. I have long waited a long winter for the spring season to begin to peak through. Because of this wonderful season I have picked out a few wonderous qoutes for todays muses


Come, gentle Spring! Ethereal Mildness! Come."
- James Thomson

as spring aproaches I believe that we all begin to have special memories spark and thoughts of upcoming days suprises plan

"Spring comes: the flowers learn their colored shapes."
- Maria Konopnicka


I had never heard this qoute before but must say that I truly love it. We watch our flowers as each year one by one they appear. The fun of this is great for kids as well as the adults.

"Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."
Doug Larson

The rain and mushiness of the early spring season seems quite sloppy but yet still leaves a song within your heart


"Loveliest of trees, the cherry now Is hung with bloom along the bough."
- A. E. Houseman, Shropshire Lad




Taking our lovely nature walks these days watcing as the flowering trees gain there pretty flowers. What a lovely site

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
- Robin Williams

In honor of the Ultimate Blog Party I have picked this last qoute.

For more Monday Musings visit maternal spark blog

4 comments:

  1. Ahh spring indeed has begun but it is still 40 degrees in New York!! Thank you for the quotes, they helped get me in the mood even if the weather is not cooperating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with the "achoo," spring is divine. It is very inspiring, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a wee bit behind in making my Monday's Muse rounds but didn't want to not say thanks for participating. I've had many shoe fulls of slush this spring. Can't wait for things to melt and dry out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post