Custom Search

Friday, March 2, 2018

Look at The Life Of A SalesPerson



Many of you may know that I do not make my own income from blogging. One day, I would love for that to happen but til then I have a real job as well. My full time job is that of a nurse aide. I am the head CNA where I work at as I have been in the business for 25+ years. I do have to admit I do love it, but there has been other chances. I once was owned a shop with my family and loved it. Have you ever thought about being a retail salesperson?? 



The job of a retail salesperson includes:
  • greeting customers and making them feel welcome
  • being able to answer any questions or find the answer to the questions customers may have
  • take care of cash register including making change, 
  • taking care of any coupons and / or vouchers that customers may have 
  • knowing what to do with charge slips 
  • making deposits 


Individuals who hold the position of salesperson often have the same characteristics. Some of these include:
  • loving what they do as well as have knowledge of the product
  • being assertive
  • have the strive to succeed
  • have sales individuals that they model their own career
  • ability to hold customers attention
  •  being able to not only communicate well but listen is important





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post