Custom Search

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Cranberry Salad

Cranberry Salad

I love cranberries to me the holidays would not be complete without them. This recipe would go great with most Holiday dinners. enjoy!!!

2 cups raw cranberries (chopped)
3 cups tiny marshmallows
2 cups diced tart apples
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup seedless green grapes (cut into halves)
pinch of salt
1/2 cup walnuts or pecans (chopped)
1 cup whipped cream

Combine chopped cranberries, marshmallows, sugar. cover and chill overnight. Add apples, grapes, walnuts, and salt, the next day. Fold in whipped cream and chill.
Makes 8 – 10 servings.


shared at
dishing it and digging it 
Tuesdays with a twist
Tuesdays @ Our Home

11 comments:

  1. I agree that this time of the year just calls for cranberry recipes. I've read that they are really good for you so why not eat them. Nice recipe thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the time of year for cranberries - I really might give this a try because of the marshmallows my kids might be inclined to try it. If not, oh well, more for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had cranberry salad I have always associated cranberries for turkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect. I need to make a side dish for Thanksgiving and this is something my family would love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cranberries, so this salad idea is just up my alley. I will be making your cranberry salad for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we could definitely do this for the holidays. It's definitely a fun extra way for use to use cranberries with other fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun salad to make for the holidays!!! I have never had a cranberry salad before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a delicious salad recipe! I love all the fruits you put together in this recipe, and of course the added crunch from the pecans. The mix of colors would look nice too and would be very appetizing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My family isn't big on the canned cranberries at Thanksgiving, but I know they'll love this recipe. How can you not love anything with marshmallows?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, yes, cranberries are a must around our house for the holidays too. If I didn't make sugared cranberries, I may not have a family any more. LOL Plus cranberry salads and dips, and the list goes on. I'll have to try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post