Custom Search

Monday, October 30, 2017

Mischief Night



Is mischief night all done in the spirit of Halloween fun?? Do those who toilet paper the bushes and trees mean to be mean or are they just celebrating the season??


While my grand-father was not a bad boy he did partake in behavior that may not have made him look the best. I recall him telling me stories of him turning over out houses, soaping windows and other activities on Halloween night.


One thing that many punks used to do around Halloween was to smash pumpkins. What destruction




Where you ever involved in mischief?? What was it that you saw happen on the eve of Halloween and Halloween night??

shared at
Party in Your P.J's
this how we roll
friday frenzy
tuesdays with a twist

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post