Custom Search

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Hodgepodge Wednesday



1 On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your sense of direction?? 1= cant find my way out of paper bag and 10 = if I've been somewhere once I can find it blindfolded ten years later


My answer to this is a 6 I can find my way back very often but not under the circumstances offered but I am way better than #1 as I can find my way an area.

2. Did you do more talking or listening yesterday?? Is that typical?? Describe your yesterday in one word



Yesterday I worked and where I work I am a floor supervisor. It was if Satan was trying his best to ruin my day and eventually he did. from fellow employees not wanting to work together to my boss coming down on me hard. The word for yesterday was horrible. No it is not a typical day but it does happen from time to time.

3. Time, money, water-power resources, opportunity .... which one on the list are you most guilt of wasting?? What might you do to change that??

So here you are hitting me at the fun times LOL. I love to play around having fun and so that could be considered waste of time. Money I have been known to spend foolishly. Opportunity maybe I have wasted one or two but mostly I respect opportunity and take them whenever offered 

4 Did your family take regular vacations when you were a kid?? Tell us something you remember about a family roadtrip of your childhood



My family did take a great variety of vacations.One or two was to Rock Home Gardens it is simply beautiful there. We once took a vacation to cloud 9 ranch but ended up not staying at the ranch that was truly several mobile homes together. There were trips to the zoos, fairs and so many other things that we did to have fun.

5 If you could grow anything you wanted , what would you grow?? Why??\



If I could grow anything I believe I would plant a money plant so it could grow dollar bills for me. In reality we tried some plants this year and they are doing quite well. 


6. Random Thought



With halloween being less than 3 weeks away I have been sharing and having fun at home as well with great halloween recipes, crats and so much more 
Have you been doing anything related to halloween



I also shared this post at
stone gable 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't have another 'horrible' day for a while, as that can put a real downer on things. How sensible to grow a money tree - why didn't I think of that. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing yet related to Halloween but will be picking up candy at Costco later this week. We like to give out the big candy bars!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post