Custom Search

Monday, February 20, 2017

Sweet and Sour Chicken



8  skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into one-inch pieces
18  Ounces  barbecue sauce
1  can pineapple chunks, undrained
1  green pepper, diced
1  onion, diced
2  garlic cloves, minced
Cooked rice
Directions

Place the chicken pieces in a 5-quart slow cooker. Combine the barbecue sauce, pineapple, green pepper, onion, and garlic. Pour the vegetable mixture over the chicken and stir to combine.

Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until chicken is tender. Reduce sauce to thicken slightly. Serve the chicken and sauce with rice.

6 comments:

  1. Yummy this looks incredible! I don't cook so I always admire those who can

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I tried this a few months back and it did not turn out right at all... I think maybe I didn't add enough garlic. Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! It seems that adding a can of pineapples is the way to go with most recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks delicious!! Love asian flavors

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds yummy. I love how simple your recipes are!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post