Custom Search

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Cheesy Hashbrown Bake with Smoked Sausage

 Cheesy Hashbrown Bake with Smoked Sausage.

So simple. You need:
Smoked sausage
potatoes
sour cream
cheese

First, shred your potatoes and make hashbrowns. 

I used my FAVORITE kitchen gadget, my cheapo Mandolin.
A  very useful tool that will help you get the job done easier and faster 


Slice up your sausage and add a bug dollop of Sour Cream 
and a handful of cheese to your hashbrowns.


Add your favorite seasonings. I used salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. 

Mix thoroughly and spread in greased dish.


Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. 
I added a little more cheese to the top in the last five minutes of cooking.

and voila...

It does not look that appetizing but it was SO good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post