Custom Search

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Use Up Those Bananas in Banana Banana Bread

You know those bananas that are speckled brown and the stores are selling super cheap just so they can sale them before they go bad?? You know the ones that grandma always kept for banana cookies or breads?? Well here is yet another great recipe for you to try.

Banana Banana Bread

2 c flour
1 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1/2 c butter
3/4 c brown sugar
2 eggs
2 1/3 c mashed bananas

Preheat your oven to 350.

In a bowl, combine your flour, soda, and salt. (I always leave salt out of recipes!)

In a separate bowl, cream together your butter and brown sugar.

Stir in your eggs.
Mash your bananas.
Stir in your mashed bananas. (I didn't actually measure out the bananas - I just used what I have!)
Stir in your banana mixture to your flour mixture - just to moisten!
Pour batter into your greased pan. I used a pyrex dish because I don't have bread pans.
Bake for 60-65 minutes. This was for a bread pan. For my pyrex, it took about 23-25 minutes.
original recipe here

2 comments:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post