Custom Search

Friday, January 18, 2013

We've Been Waiting For You ... Friday...

Oh my what a long week. With doctor visits and medicine needing picked up with only you know who able to do it to the week long frustration at work. Yes, I am so glad it is Friday. You see today was my last day to work for 2 whole days. Yes the weekend has arrived and I am oh so happy now what will I do????

Good question, there are so many things I could do like re-arranging the kitchen to cleaning off the front porch to oh my the list could continue on for quite a bit. With just getting over the flu and with a continuing cough I have found myself in a set back of sorts. One that I am sure will get caught up but maybe not this weekend.

No!! This weekend I have other things in mind. Like going through the folder that I found last night. THe one with oh so many memories of the past few years with so much information of family, food and blog. That is the folder that I want to take a bit and remember days of not so old but all the same days of change and old.

What will you be doing this weekend?


  Mommy's Idea also shared at Amy's Finer Things

6 comments:

  1. A little bit of taking it easy and reminiscing about the recent past sounds lovely.

    We're getting ready to paint and re-carpet my 2 boys' bedrooms, working out where to put all the furniture is a bit of a challenge.

    Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

  2. In my opinion, the very BEST weekends are those where I veg. Well - - - there's always church on Sunday, but I can squeeze in A LOT of veg time around that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree you should relax this weekend! If I had a folder to go through, I would do that instead of any cleaning and organizing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have piles of files to go through and so many messes to clean but today I have writing deadlines so I'm doing my favorite, jammies and blanket, tea sipping and typing. Just hoping someone brings me some chocolate...
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a healing, restful weekend. I'll be pretty much camped on the couch, myself! :) Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your weekend was been restful. I am just now finishing my FF rounds.

    I hope you are feeling better, it's no fun getting side tracked from some good old projects by illness!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post