Custom Search

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hubby Loves Me

Tonight I am really special for so many things but one thing that I am truthly thankful for is that my hubby loves me. As I  came home from work today a bit overdone in my attitude, kids giving me a bit to much to deal with I must say that I was really happy to see that my hubby will always be there to support me even when I melt down and overcome myself. I praise God that he was put in my life 27 years ago and that we are still together

sharing at
Thankful Thursday
Loved and Lovely

3 comments:

  1. Wow! 27 years! That is truly amazing! Congratulations! I hope one day I can say my husband and I have been together that long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post. I definitely need to slow down and think of why I am grateful more often!

    Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}
    http://thebestblogrecipes.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! What a wonderful post.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post