Custom Search

Saturday, January 19, 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday

1. I have been missing from this meme scene for a bit. I have simply been so busy that I have been missing out on doing some of my favorite things. I am now back though so be looking to find out more about me.

2. Illinois weather is just a bit crazy this time of year. Still cold, windy but with no rain or snow today. May be in the forcast thought. Guess I should not be looking for it much better for a bit thought as we are in the middle of January.

3. Just had a discussion on the number of birthdays that are coming up. We have a handful of them either at the end of this month or beginnin of next. Sure to be a bunch of parties, gifts etc... Couple that I am looking most forward to are my moms and my grandson. My mom will get a great surprise and my grandson is turning 2 and I am sure will be a great bunch of fun.

4. Finally, a couple of days off to do what I want to do. Work on my house and blog are among the items on the list I want to get done this weekend. After that I will be attending church tommorow as well.

5. My sister with a mental dissability has moved in and it is a bit challenging but when the rewards come along they are well worth it as well. I know that God has a plan and I will have faith that it will all work

6. I have been having quite a time with my health, first the flu then this cough that simply lingers and does not seem to leave. I am wondering have any of you had the flu this year or have any quick relief remedies to share

7.  I hope you have enjoyed my list of seven that has been going on here. I will be back next week God Willing

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post