Custom Search

Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fill Ins

. I love the feeling ______________in the morning.

2. Seeing ______________________always brightens my day.

3. _________________is what I will remember the most from 2012.

4. My favorite family recipe is ____________________.

5. When I want to spoil myself I have _______________.

6. _________________is my favorite TV show.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

My Answers
1. I love the feeling of energy in the morning (something that does not happen quite enough)
2. Seeing my hubbies smile always brightens my day
3. The tornado on leap day that hit our house and so many others in our town will be what I remember the most from 2012
4. My favorite family recipe is either hash or tacos
5. When I want to spoil myself I have my computer and a full bank accunt (like right)
6. Parenthood is my favorite TV show
7. And as far as this weekend tonight ( Well it all ready happened) I look forward to cuddling with my hubby , tomorrow my plans include time with the family and Sunday I want to go to church and meet up with friends after

come join in here

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had some energy ANY morning! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house got hit by a tornado?? crazy! and memorable i suppose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and your family are ok after that tornado :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post