Custom Search

Friday, December 2, 2011

Green Eats Review

I tried very hard in 2011 to change habits that our family had developed and will take even more steps in the year 2012 to help our family use more green products. Green Eats is the newest company that I have found that will help to make our house green. Green Eats is a new company that carries tableware for kids. While Green Eats may be new to you their sister company Green Toys has been around for a bit.


The founders of green toys Robert and Laurie believe that the world would be a much better place if everyone said "please" and "thank you", cell phones didn't ring during movies, and all toys were fun, safe and made from environmentally friendly materials. As a matter of fact I agree with them the world be a better place but as they realized and so do I the world is not full of manners and so we might as well mark the first two off the list the final wish about the toys is the one that the founders of Green Toys are putting their site on. Green Toys Inc. makes a line of toys that are constructed from recycled plastic and other environmentally friendly materials.



Green Eats products are made in the same manner. The collection of Green Eats has a variety of products includes eating utensils, plates, divider plates, tumblers, snack bowls and plates as well as regular bowls and plates. I was delighted when I was sent a box from Green Eats inside the box we found many of the items in the collection. I will keep these at the house for my little grands the Prince and Princess for when they come to visit Nana. Nothing is to good for them and this includes making sure that the dishes they use are not harmful for them.

My thoughts of the Green Eats dishes are high praise. The wonderful idea that they are safer than other children dishes is an A+ in my book. The sturdiness of the dishes compares to none because of their thickness they will handle well. The one thing that I thought was a bit good as well as a hard thing to consider is the size of the dishes. For children at young age like I believe that Green Eats is intended for the dish size is perfect for older children and adults they may consider having a second serving as the size of the dishes is about 1/2 the size of regular plates.

Buy: you can purchase Green Eats from their website at http://www.greentoys.com/greeneats/index.html

You can follow GreenToys and GreenEats on twitter
Also find GreenToys on facebook 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post