Custom Search

Monday, November 14, 2011

What we are eating this week

Menu Plan Monday


We have changed to a hearty eating meal plan here at our house. The only thing is that schedules do not match in this house with two of my children having jobs and me working part time out of the house as well. Supper is our main meal time when we all get together

one of my teens favorite foods tacos but this time in the form of a salad. Mexican is always a big hit at our house

another family favorite is salisbury steaks This is a recipe that is fixed more in the cooler months because I consider it to be a bit heavy


Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers this is a new recipe we are trying but have a great clue that they will be a hit



Easy Veggie Soup is another new recipe. I so have been craving the same sort of soup that we had when I was a kid.



Fried Chicken and mashed potatoes not for sure what day this will be served on but  I know will be a family pleaser

An old favorite barbq chicken sandwiches

an old easy favorite Tuna Mac  will be served on a busy night this weel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post