Custom Search

Friday, November 18, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun


Photobucket
Each week, the blog Feeling Beachie plans on  listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at feelingbeachie@gmail.com . If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Jen from Just Another Day

1. I love the smell of ____ (rain, coffee in the morning, pumpkin and vanilla)
2. When I fly, I ____ (am normally dreaming as I have never been in a hospital)
3. I don’t like ___ but I ___. (scarey movies, I love sappy girl movies)
4. My favorite ___ is ___. (colors are blue and puple)

1 comment:

  1. I love those same smells! I think vanilla is my favorite. And rain is so under-appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post