Custom Search

Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Question Friday




1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?

There are many songs that can get me going I love music and often sing songs while working

  2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?

we have had both from time to time this year we are having a fake tree the funny thing is my son in law works at a christmas tree farm

3. What are you thankful for?

for my family , my job, my friends, but most of all for my Heavenly Father and the freedom to worship him

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?

loved my parachute pants they were so very comfortable

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?

no this is a never with my husband while my mom and siblings do this quite often

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post