Custom Search

Wednesday, March 2, 2011









{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?

no I do not buy my jeans that way but I do wear them that way on the other hand my teens wear them that way and buy them that way

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?

no I am lucky to get 6 good hours of sleep I recently went back to work and this has put a stop to my beauty rest
{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?

with a glass of milk

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?

nope
{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?

my hubby if he were not with me then my children

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?

yes not real messy one because I normally have to clean it up

{seven} do you snore?

i have been told I do

{eight} do you know how fast you type?

not for sure never timed myself but I do pretty well

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?

no I could barely do a summersault

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?

with butter and salt

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this....we both have quite a lot in common. Shoes? As much as I like them, I would prefer to go barefooted. In fact I remember my husband's grandmother always commenting about me going without shoes...indoors and out. In fact she said one time "Anni would have been to her own wedding barefooted if it wasn't so formal"...well, let me tell you...she was right! LOL



    My Thursday Themesong Link Anni's Song

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post